Saturday, February 19, 2011

me=fail.

It's official,
I'm the worst blogger ever.

Buut anyhow, it's been a long time since I've posted, and a ton has happened!

But I'm just going to put my goings-on in a nutshell.

So! I ran in the Turkey Trot...

{My first real 10K! Jess lost me in the first mile...figures!}

I also ran cross country...

I don't care what anyone says, cross country is a real sport.
And it's hard.
{And this is my favorite picture from the whole entire season.}

I competed in the Footlocker cross country race in California...

This
was
awesome.
{Can I just say how much I love cross country kids?}


I played with my friends...

Our Buns of Steel workout sesh kinda just turned into a photo shoot.
At least tried, right?
{Note: the ladies on Buns of Steel don't wear very modest leotards. At all.}

My family came home for the holidays...

{The Annual Family Talent Show}

I participated in Distinguished Young Women's...



This was seriously one of most live-changing events of my life!
 {So. Much. Fun.}

And finally, I went to Sadie's!

We went to Out of Africa for our day activity!

I kissed a giraffe (Trevor was jealous)

The Sadie's theme this time around was famous couples,
 and Trevor and I were Link and Zelda.
 Once I get my camera to work, I'll post a picture of us cause we were
  so legit!


2 comments:

  1. Kim i love this post soo much! Your senior year looks amazing! And did I ever mention how gorgeous you looked up on stage for junior miss? holy crap your dress fit you amazing. and you leg kick was incredible! also you're the coolest cross runner and kenzie's pictures of you and trevor at out of africa are the cutest. Love you Kim, you are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIIIIM!!! i love this!!! it is adorable! I am so happy that you found me so I could find you! hahaha I second practically everything rachel said, you're GORGEOUS. I love you!

    ReplyDelete