Saturday, May 22, 2010

O AMERICA, i hear you.

A couple of months ago, I joined the East Valley Mormon Choir Organization, and last I had my first concert with them. It was amazing! Really, I'm so grateful I could be a part of it. The concert was patriotic themed, and the whole shabang was called, "O America!" And that was also the title of our last song, which was composed by the fabulous William Joseph. 

Oh and guess what? 
He was there! 



Yep, William Joseph was in the concert too. Couldn't get over it. Nbd.

The spirit was so strong too. It's really breathtaking how powerful music is, and it's amazing how it can be so moving. But the music wasn't all church stuff though, William Joseph played one of his classics "Piano Fantasy," with this INCREDIBLE violinist who had just graduated from Juillard. She was a total rockstar. I was literally in awe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment