Wednesday, May 19, 2010

distracted.

You know when there's something you absolutely have to do, like write a report, but you just can't bring yourself to do it? Liike you do everything on your "to-do" list, until it's the only thing left, but you still can't seem to buckle down? And when you finally put in the effort to sit down in front of the computer to start researching, the only web site you can seem to type into the address box is facebook? 


Yeah. That's happening to me right now.


I guess you could say I get a little distracted, but honestly, I'm supposed to do a report on the life of Emily Dickinson. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to make a life consisting of sitting indoors, writing all day sound exciting? Well, it's not easy.


Hmm...maybe I'll just bs it? Good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment