Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hi my name is Kim, and I like to do fun things and not take pictures.

So this last week I've been up at BYU running my little heart out at cross country/track camp.
 To say the least, it was amazing! I absolutely love running, and it's been awesome having a week completely centered around it.
I'm weird, I know. 
Really though, it was inspiring. 
The team up at BYU consists of rockstars--they're completely crazy. In a past post I talked about how much I wanted to run for BYU Hawaii, buut then I found out that they don't even have a track team. I was heart broken. But now since this past week, I'm completely set on BYU Provo. 
It's a magical place.
GO COUGS!

5 comments:

  1. Kim! So I thought I saw you at the creamery last week but wasnt sure. Now I know it was you! Ahh you are so cute! I hope life is treating you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok who knew you had a blog?! i'm super excited to be blogging buddies with you! teach me to love running please.. oh and i hope you know how obsessed i am with that picture of you up top! from kenzie's 4th photo shoot thing. CUTEST picture ever! you're just cute! see you 'round cause school is starting! MVT 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so cute and i cant even imagine that camp.... oof!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Apparently we're twinners because I love my Cougs too! :) I was definitely headed down to Provo until I chose my major and switched directions... Haha. But since you're on the USU group... Which one is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh this has really been the hardest decision of my life! i think i'm going to go with utah state though, not that i've even visited the college yet! it's been rough. have you decided yet??

    ReplyDelete